Mumbai Indians is one of the first teams to play IPL. Its top rival being the Chennai Super Kings, the two have met in the finals four times, but Mumbai Indians have carried the title thrice. That makes betting on the MI a wise decision for bettors who want to bag a decent reward from bookies.
Surprisingly, FUN88 is one of the few bookies offering IPL in its sports lobby. More so, it also has casino games such as blackjack, rummy, Teen Patti, and Andar Bahar you can enjoy. If you create an account to bet on sports, you will get up to 200% as the welcome token. As for casinos, you can collect up to 30,000 rupees based on your initial deposit. Join FUN88 for aggrandized fun and winnings.
Next, you will learn why Mumbai Indians should be among your top times to bet on and as like as not win. In this guide, you will gain acquaintance with the team’s players, results, and how to bet. But first, we would love you to view and join our cherry-picked bookies and casinos below. All of them are legit and ideal to Indian gamblers.
Place Satta On Mumbai Indians Team
Mumbai Indians (MI) – Brief History
Mumbai Indians is a top cricket team in the Indian Premier League. The club started in 2008 and is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its head coach is Mahela Jayawardene.
Reliance Industries Limited owns Mumbai Indians under Nita Ambani and Mukesh Ambani. The team’s jersey color is blue with three golden strips on either of the sides. The logo is a Razor. In the same vein, the team has a theme song that translates to “We will rock the world.”
Mumbai Indians play its home matches in Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. The club is one of the most popular cricket teams in IPL and has a huge following. It again has numerous trophies in the IPL and other competitors such as the Champions League T20.
In fact, Mumbai Indians is the first team to win the IPL five times after thrashing the Delhi Captains in the 2020 season by 5 wickets. The club boasts some of the best cricket players, such as Rohit Sharma, the captain.
Nevertheless, it has seen other incredible members come and go, but that hasn’t faded the squad’s prowess. Overall, Mumbai Indians is a decent team to bet on, thanks to the experienced coaches working in different departments such as fielding, batting, and bowling.
Why Choose To Bet On Mumbai Indians (MI) IPL Team?
The above question hits a load of betters, especially novices. If you are one of them, below are outstanding reasons you should choose to bet on Mumbai Indians
Release of weak players: Mumbai Indians has released seven players thought to have little contribution to the team. Lasith Malinga and Sherfane Rutherford are some of those who will not be part of the squad moving forward. That means the squad is better placed to perform better in the next season.
Retaining core players: Jasprit Bumrah scored the most wickets for the Mumbai Indians in 2020, followed by Trent Boult. Both players will remain in the club. On the other hand, the captain, Rohit Sharma, and Ishan Kishan, who scored the most sixes, will still be available for next competitions.
Skilled signings: Most of the players for Mumbai Indians joined the team between 2018 and 2020. The club’s management is keen to search and cherry-pick the best players in terms of batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders. The coming in of Adam Milne, Piyush Chawla, James Neesham, and Yudhvir Charak is set to boost MI’s performance.
Trainers and health: Mumbai Indians have an experienced coach and four mentors who ensure players get the best skills. It again has a strength and conditioning specialist and physiotherapist to ensure players are always fit to face opponents.
Team Overview: Mumbai Indians (MI)
Mumbai Indians has numerous players who help it to win. From all-rounders, batsmen, bowlers, you will see some of the best talents in the team. Below is a list of the players, their roles, and nationalities:
- Rohit Sharma: He is a right-hand batsman and a right-arm off-break bowler from India.
- Aditya Tare: He is a Right-hand batsman and a wicket-keeper from India.
- Quinton de Kock: He is a left-hand batsman and a wicket-keeper from South Africa.
- Anukul Roy: He is an all-rounder left-hand batsman and a slow left-arm orthodox bowler from India.
- Anmolpreet Singh: He is a right-hand batsman and an off-break right-arm bowler from India.
- Rahul Chahar: he is a right-hand batsman and a leg-break right-arm spin bowler from India.
- Chris Lynn: He is a right-hand batsman and a slow left-arm orthodox bowler from Australia.
- Dhawal Kulkarni: He is a right-hand batsman and a right-arm medium-fast pace bowler from India.
- Saurabh Tiwary: He is a left-hand batsman and an off-break right-arm bowler from India.
- Suryakumar Yadav: He is a right-hand batsman and a medium right-hand bowler from India.
- Hardik Pandya: He is an all-rounder right-hand batsman and a medium-fast right-arm bowler from India.
- Trent Boult: He is a right-hand batsman and a fast left-arm pace bowler from New Zealand
- Adam Milne: He is a right-hand batsman and right-arm fast pace bowler from New Zealand.
- Jasprit Bumrah: He is a right-hand batsman and a right-arm fast-medium pace bowler from India.
- Jayant Yadav: He is a right-hand batsman and an off-break right-arm spin bowler from India.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile: He is a right-hand batsman and a right-arm fast pace bowler from Australia.
- Piyush Chawla: He is an all-rounder left-hand batsman and a leg-break right-arm bowler from India.
- Kieron Pollard: He is an all-rounder right-hand batsman and a medium-fast right-arm bowler from the republic of Trinidad
- Jimmy Neesham: He is an all-rounder left-hand batsman and a medium right-arm bowler from New Zealand.
- Krunal Pandya: He is an all-rounder left-hand batsman and a slow left-arm orthodox bowler from India.
- Marco Jansen: He is an all-rounder right-hand batsman and a fast left-arm bowler from South Africa.
- Mohsin Khan: He is a left-hand batsman and a left-arm medium-fast pace bowler from India.
- Arjun Tendulkar: He is a left-hand batsman and a right-arm medium bowler from India.
Guide On How To Bet Online On Mumbai Indians (MI) Team
Now that you know the players, you can confidently bet on any one of them in the bookie betting market. But before that, you need to get your betting account up and running. The next steps will guide you through the procedure to wager on Mumbai Indians:
- Step 1: Scour for a decent and legit site and sign up. FUN88 is one of those you will bet flawlessly and enjoy numerous bonuses. To register a betting account, provide your details including name, nationality, phone number, email, etc.
- Step 2: Wait for your account to be verified. You will be notified via SMS code or an email link. Afterward, use the password you created while signing up to access the site’s dashboard.
- Step 3: Make headway to the cashier section and click on deposit to load wagering cash. You should pick a payment method and link it to your betting account. From there, pick the currency you want to be transacting with and enter the amount. Confirm and verify the transaction.
- Step 4: Cash will reach your betting wallet within a short time. Afterward, head to the sports category and look for cricket competitions followed by IPL.
- Step 5: You will then see all the teams, including Mumbai Indians. Click on it, and all the betting markets will appear. Some of them include match winner, top batsman, top bowler, etc. Choose the bets you feel will reward you and stake some cash. Wait for the match to take. If your predictions are correct, you will receive a reward based on the odds and the amount of money you bet.
Mumbai Indians (MI) – Fixture And Results
Mumbai Indians have been part of the IPL since its inception. Over the years, the team has scooped different results and emerged the champion in some seasons. Next is how the club has been performing over the years:
The team played 14 matches, winning 7 and losing 7. It was eliminated at the stage level, scooping position 5. The average win was 50.0%.
The team played 14 games, winning 4 and losing 8. It was eliminated at the stage level and emerged number 7. The average win was 35.71%.
The team played 16 matches, winning 11 and losing 5. It finished second in the final playoff and had an average win of 68.75%.
The team contested in 16 games, winning 10 and losing 6. It scooped position 3 with an average win of 62.50%.
The team played 17 matches, winning 10 and losing 7. It finished fourth with an average win of 58.82%.
The team contested in 19 games, winning 13 and losing 6. It won the league that season, with an average win of 68.42%.
The team played 15 matches, winning 7 and losing 8. It was eliminated as the semifinals, scoping position 4. Its average win was 46.67%.
The team played 16 games, winning 10 and losing 6. It won the season’s championship title with an average win of 62.50%
The team competed in 14 matches, winning 7 and losing 7. It scooped position 5 with an average win of 50.00%
The team played 17 games, winning 12 and losing 5. It carried the day in the season and had an average win of 70.59%, the highest in its history.
The team played 14 games, winning 6 and losing 8. It was eliminated at the league stage, scooping position 5. The average win was 42.86.
The team took part in 16 matches, winning 11 and losing 5. It emerged as the winner in the season, with an average win of 68.75%.
The team played 16 games, winning 11 and losing 5. It won the league for the first time in a row. Its average win was 68.75%.
How To Cash Out MI Betting Winnings?
After betting and winning on the Mumbai Indians, you should withdraw your winnings and leave some cash in the account for your next bet. Below is how to go cashing out:
- Step 1: Log into your betting account and head to the cashier section. There, you will see the total amount you have won.
- Step 2: Click the withdraw button. It will open the withdrawing interface. Next, enter the amount you want to cash out and pick the withdrawal channel.
- Step 3: Confirm the figure to ensure it is above the minimum withdrawable limit. Complete the process.
- Step 4: Wait for the betting site to process and disburse the cash. The duration will vary, depending on the financial institution you use. However, expect the money between 2 to 5 working days based on the amount and payment option.
Frequently Asked Questions
The club has played a total of 204 games, winning 120 and losing 83.
The team has 5 championships.
The term is used to identify a bowler who delivers the ball while utilizing an off-spin technique.
It is a player who uses fingers to spin the ball from either left to right or left to right on the pitch.
The team’s average winning is 58.82%.
Chennai Super Kings has been the major threat to Mumbai Indians, winning 13 times in their meetings.
In summation, Mumbai Indians have a huge potential to win the next IPL season, looking at the previous two consecutive championships. On the other hand, considering the team still has its top performers’ services in 2020, more success should be expected. You now have all the insights about Mumbai Indians; why not bet on it today? All you need is a betting account in a reliable bookie. Become a member at FUN88 now and start winning.