Punjab Kings’ matches remain one of the most-watched, attended, and loved IPL games in India and other parts of the world such as South Africa and Australia. The league engages two opposing teams, each having eleven local and foreign participants. Remarkably, persons worldwide can bet in IPL matches effortlessly.
Fortunately for interested bettors, IPL games are available on Fun88 casino. As it is, the site enables gambling fanatics to participate in online cricket betting with boosted odds. On top of that, new bettors get a whopping 200% on their first deposit and other fantastic offers such as deposit bonuses. Tap here to join FUN88 for free.
This read’s main objective is to enable you to know who Kings XI Punjab are, how to bet for them, and the winning tips to help bet. But as you scroll to learn more, below are other top-rated online casinos and gambling sites you will find ideal to use. See what they offer and join.
Kings XI Punjab Online Betting Sites
Kings XI Punjab – Past History
Fancily called by its fans the KXIP, Punjab Kings or Kings Xi Punjab was founded in 2008 by owners Mohit Burman, Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta, and Karan Paul. These individuals are top entrepreneurs running top companies in India. As a franchise cricket team, Kings Xi Punjab is based in Punjab state.
The team plays home matches at Punjab Cricket Association stadium. Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, and Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium. The captain of the squad is KL Rahul who’s worth is RS. 50 crores. The head coach is Anil Kumble, who is also a former right-arm bowler cricketer.
Kings XI Punjab has been in the finals of IPL once. However, the squad has never won the league. For many years, they have been eliminated during the playoffs.
The team kit is red jerseys paired with matching silver trousers. Its theme song is Dhoom Punjabi, and the logo consists of a red and silver shield with lion heads on either side bearing the name Kings Xi Punjabi.
In the 2021 auctions, the team opted to retain most of the players. It released Varun Chakravarthy, Sam Curran, David Miller, and Agnivesh Ayachi. Nevertheless, it bought players that include Jagadeesha Suchith, Sheldon Cottrell, Ravi Bishnoi, and six others at the cost of about Rs. 53.2 crores. Now, everyone is optimistic the team will perform well in 2021.
Winning Tips To Bet On The KXIP Team
- Bet on Top players: Some Punjab Kings players have decent chances to win you a prize. For example, betting on Shaun Marsh to make the most run has high odds, owing to the fact he has scored over 2477 runs. Other incredible guys you can wager on include Virender Sehwag, Paul Valthaty, Chris Gayle, Adam Gilchrist, Hashim Amla, and David Miller, who have a high average scoring rate.
- Bet on Most runs: Punjab Kings produced the man with the most runs in IPL 2020. KL Rahul was top with 670 runs, leading the second player with over 50 scores. That makes betting on him in 2021 ideal and workable to win you a prize.
- Bet on New signings: Jhye Richardson is the most expensive player for the Punjab kings, acquired for a tune of Rs. 14 crores. The Australian bowler has previously played for major teams, including Western Australia, Perth Scorchers, Australia Under 19s, and others. He will certainly be impactful to help Punjab Kings succeed in IPL 2021.
KXIP Team Previews 2021
Punjab Kings have released and acquired new players in the team. Next is a preview of each member in the squad:
- KL Rahul: He is a right-hand batsman from India and a wicket-keeper signed in 2018.
- Ishan Porel: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm fast-medium pace bowler from India.
- Prabhsimran Singh: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a wicket-keeper from India.
- Darshan Nalkande: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a right-arm medium-fast pace bowler from India.
- Arshdeep Singh: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a left-arm medium-fast bowler from India.
- Saurabh Kumar: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a slow left-arm orthodox bowler from India.
- Fabian Allen: He is a slow left-arm orthodox bowler signed in 2020 and an all-rounder from Jamaica.
- Utkarsh Singh: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a left-arm bowler from India.
- Jagadeesha Suchith: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a slow left-arm orthodox spin bowler from India.
- Chris Gayle: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2018 and an off-break right-hand from Jamaica.
- Nicholas Pooran: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a wicket-keeper from Trinidad’s republic.
- Sarfaraz Khan: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a leg-break right-arm bowler from India.
- Murugan Ashwin: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a leg-break right-arm spin bowler from India.
- Dawid Malan: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm leg-break bowler from England.
- Jhye Richardson: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm fast bowler from Australia.
- Shahrukh Khan: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm off-break bowler from India.
- Riley Meredith: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm fast bowler from Australia.
- Arshdeep Singh: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a left-arm medium-fast pace bowler from India.
- Moises Henriques: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm fast-medium bowler from Portugal.
- Jalaj Saxena: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm off-break bowler from India
- Harpreet Brar: He is a left-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a slow left-arm orthodox spin bowler from India.
- Ravi Bishnoi: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm leg-break spin bowler from India.
- Chris Jordan: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and a right-arm fast-medium pace bowler from England.
- Mayank Agarwal: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2018 and an off-break right-arm bowler from India.
- Mandeep Singh: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a medium right-arm bowler from India.
- Deepak Hooda: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2020 and an off-break right-arm bowler from India.
- Mohammed Shami: He is a right-hand batsman signed in 2019 and a fast-medium right-arm pace bowler from India.
Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) vs. Rajasthan Royal (RR) Speculation
King XI Punjab faced off Rajasthan Royal in the 2020 IPL season. The match was 9th in the league and took place at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Punjab Kings came thrilled to beat the opponent but were unsuccessful.
The Royals won by 4 wickets, with three balls remaining. The man of the match was Sunju Samson of Rajasthan Royals. However, only five players of the Kings did not bat. They include Murugan Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Sheldon Cottrell, Mohammed Shami, Karum Nair, Sarfaraz Khan, and James Neesham. Mayank Agarwal scored 106 runs for the Kings, with 10 4s and 7 6s.
The Kings also made 50 runs in 4.3 overs with 27 balls. During their inning break, the team had 223/2 in 20.0 overs
On the side of the Royals, three players missed batting. They include Shreyas Gopal, Ankit Rajpoot, and Jaydev Unadkat. The team also won the toss and was the first to field. It again had 122/2 in 13.0 overs during timeout innings.
Chances Of Winning Bets On Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)
The chances of winning bets on KXIP at FUN88 have always been high. Still, the team often gets boosted odds to help bettors get higher rewards.
In this year’s IPL competitions, King XI Punjab seems to be in top gear to win matches and carry the title. The top players on the team, such as Mayank Agarwal and Nicholas Pooran, have high scoring averages.
Kings XI Punjab has never won the IPL. Nevertheless, the team portrays competitiveness even when losing. Some of the things that hinder the team include bad weather and the condition of the pitch. Join FUN88 here to analyze the team and possibly bet on it.
Matches Played By Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) In The IPL
Punjab Kings have been in the IPL competitions since its inception. It has faced-off different teams and finished at variant positions. Next is an overview of the club’s results:
|IPL Matches||Teams||Winner||Runs||Means of Win|
|Game 2 out of 60||DC Vs. KXIP||DC||Won super over|
|Game 6 out of 60||KXIP Vs. RCB||KXIP||97|
|Game 9 out of 60||KXIP Vs. RR||RR||4 Wickets|
|Game 13 out of 60||KXIP Vs. MI||MI||48 runs|
|Game 18 Out of 60||KXIP Vs. CSK||CSK||10 Wickets|
|Game 22 out of 60||KXIP Vs. SRH||SRH||69 runs|
|Game 24 out of 60||KXIP Vs. KKR||KKR||2 runs|
|Game 31 out of 60||KXIP Vs. RCB||KXIP||8 Wickets|
|Game 36 Out of 60||KXIP Vs. MI||KXIP||Super over|
|Game 38 out of 60||KXIP Vs. DC||KXIP||5 Wickets|
|Game 43 out of 60||KXIP Vs. SRH||KXIP||12 Runs|
|Game 46 out of 60||KXIP Vs. KKR||KXIP||8 Wickets|
|Game 50 Out of 60||KXIP Vs. RR||RR||7 Wickets|
|Game 53 OUT OF 60||KXIP Vs. CSK||CSK||9 Wickets|
From these records, KXIP has played approximately fourteen IPL matches. However, the team has only won six matches.
Avoid These Things To Place Bets On The KXIP IPL team
Betting on the IPL is fun but can be expensive and addictive for the bettors. But like any other activity, you can evade mistakes and bet responsibly. Next are the things you should avoid when placing bets on the King XI Punjab and any other IPL team:
Avoid blind betting
Bookies offer different odds for the King Xi Punjab team each season. However, a fraction of the predictions are lucrative to reward you handsomely. More so, never bet blindly without scouring the internet for the most profitable odds in the market.
Your money forms the most significant part of betting. Unfortunately, loads of bettors pull their savings to bet, aiming to win more or redeeming losses. And when they experience financial crises, it is when they realize the mistake. To avoid all that, set a limit on your spending and never surpass it.
Avoid too many wagers
Placing numerous wagers can be profitable if you win all of them but is also risky if you lose. And considering that it is hard to predict all the matches, betting on a few teams that you know best is always a wise idea.
Avoid backing your team always
Everyone has a squad they love and want to support throughout the league. However, there are matches your ideal club will face stronger opponents and often lose. To avoid losing cash, always be flexible and bet on the side that will reward you with some cash.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mumbai Indians was the winner after beating the Delhi Capitals.
The team scoped position 6, ahead of CSK and RR.
The team won 6 matches out of a total of 14.
The team had 12 points.
Do you want to bet on King XI Punjab? Would you love to get some free bets and betting cash? What about betting on a safe and legit site with friendly wagering terms and customer assistants? If those questions hit you, then there is a perfect solution. Sign up at FUN88 now to enjoy all that and play other casino games such as Rummy, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and Poker. From there, you can deposit and withdraw cash through bank transfers, e-wallets, and cards.