Bitcoin is one of the decentralized digital cryptocurrencies, revolutionizing the digital financial markets. It is a widespread online currency and offers top-shelf convenience to users globally. In the same vein, online betting with Bitcoin is becoming a popular payment method at sports betting sites in India, allowing bettors to land freebies often.
FUN88 is a dependable betting brand. You can collect loads of promotions and bonuses while staking with the cryptocurrency. The site has lenient terms and is secure for both sports betting and casino gaming. Today, you have an opportunity to obtain up to 30,000 rupees as the first token. Join FUN88 and deposit cash here to get it.
Frankly, Bitcoin betting offers a great opportunity and relief for Indian gamblers. In this guide, you will learn all the fragments to use Bitcoin at casinos and in betting. Also, we would like you to check and sign up at any of the sites below to enjoy a seamless gaming experience and continue reading.
#3 Indian Bitcoin Casinos of 2021
How To Place A Bet Using Bitcoin?
With no holds barred, utilizing Bitcoin at a betting site is a walk in the park, despite most bettors perceiving it to be arduous. If you wish to place a bet using Bitcoin but don’t know how to go about it, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Search for a legit and lucrative Bitcoin service provider online and open your wallet. That will help you acquire a home for your cryptocurrency once you start buying and accumulating your Bitcoins.
- Step 2: After your wallet is ready, go ahead and buy Bitcoin. You can use a bank account, debit, or credit card to purchase the cryptocurrency based on the online platform you join. Also, check which trade rate is on the most significant exchanges before making your first purchase.
- Step 3: Look for a reliable and reputable Online Bitcoin Casino site accepting the use of Bitcoins to wager. Speedy online research will guide you.
- Step 4: Sign up for an account by providing your credentials. After your account is verified, you will get access to your betting interface. Log into and head to the cashier to load wagering cash.
- Step 5: Click on deposit and pick Bitcoin as your source of cash. Enter the amount you want to load in the form of rupees.
- Step 6: Confirm the figure and proceed to key in your Bitcoin account’s password. You will then receive cash into your betting/casino account.
- Step 7: Head to the sports category such as cricket betting or online games like roulette, poker, pick a match/game and place your bet.
Where To Place Bets With Bitcoin?
Online betting sites are on the rise, increasing the likelihood of bettors falling in the nets of fraudsters. Don’t worry; below are some of the checks to keep you safe while signing up to bet online:
Before you engage in any betting activity, ensure you understand the background of the website. You can look at the credentials, permits, and address of the platform before you start playing. That will help you avoid rogue sites.
Online betting websites must go through several tests and processes to get permission to offer sports betting. An excellent online gaming website must have its odds audited to avoid alterations after bettors’ stake.
Always go through some online reviews of a website you wish to before signing up. Our platform is one place you will read independent and unbiased insights about multiple betting sites available for Indians.
As a bettor, you should receive free bets and other incentives regularly. For instance, FUN88 offers a welcome bonus, invite-a-friend bonus, deposit bonus, and many more tokens to its customers. Those giveaways are crucial to help you bet, win, and boost your bankroll. Become a member at FUN88 to get the offers.
Check if the website adopts the best there is in terms of safeguarding data. While at it, read the security policy to see what you stand to benefit or are required to do before and when betting.
Basic Rules At Bitcoin Casinos
- A wagering requirement determines the number of bets a player places before making withdrawals on free Bitcoin bets. It is provided to safeguard against money laundering by some bettors.
- Bitcoin uses the same rules when using ordinary currencies or other cryptocurrencies that betting sites set up for money usage.
- You can only purchase Bitcoin through legitimate money transfer services like MuchBetter, GPay, and bank accounts.
- Betting sites set the minimum and maximum amount of Bitcoin a bettor should deposit before placing a bet.
- Bitcoin betting sites should offer customers anonymity when using Bitcoin to bet and not sell or leak their information.
- Bettors should provide genuine details when opening a Bitcoin account.
- Violating the terms set to use Bitcoin can lead to the prosecution of an account holder.
- Bitcoin is only usable at betting sites accepting the use of cryptocurrency to wager.
Deposit And Withdrawal Procedure At Bitcoin Betting Sites
The deposit and withdrawal procedure at Bitcoin betting sites is effortless. Follow the steps below to sail through the steps speedily, provided you have a funded Bitcoin account:
- Step 1: Head to a certified online betting website accepting the use of Bitcoin and register a gaming account. Wait for your credential to be verified.
- Step 2: Afterward, login and select the deposit icon. Choose Bitcoin as your depositing option. Enter the Bitcoin money value you want to load, but ensure it is above the betting site’s set threshold.
- Step 3: You will then receive a message directing you to confirm that the selected payment mode is correct.
- Step 4: Click confirm. You will be redirected to your Bitcoin wallet address to make payment through Bitcoin. Copy the wallet address and save it somewhere or scan the QR displayed since you may require it later. The funds will be transferred from your cryptocurrency wallet to the betting site.
- Step 5: Paste the address to your Bitcoin wallet. That will help to send the Bitcoin to your betting account. The process should take place right off.
- Step 1: Log into your account and go to your profile dashboard. Select the cashier that may be located somewhere at the top of the betting site’s home page. It will open another interface with the deposit and withdraw icons.
- Step 2: Click on the withdraw button. Go ahead and enter how much you want to cash out and the currency form, which in this case will be rupees.
- Step 3: Select Bitcoin as the withdrawal channel. Confirm the details before completing the transaction. Your withdrawal will be processed and moved into your Bitcoin account.
Bitcoin Mobile Deposits
There are ways in which you can deposit Bitcoin into your betting site’s account. The process is quick, secure and takes just two steps. Notably, paying with mobile eliminates activities like swiping cards, inputting pins, or signing things that are often frustrating for most customers.
Once you create a Bitcoin account and fund it, choose it as your preferred method to deposit cash at a betting site. After logging into your betting account and selecting the deposit icon, enter the amount of cash you want to load. Then, scan the QR code displayed by your betting site to facilitate the Bitcoin transfer.
Alternatively, you can opt to use the NFC Radio technology to transfer Bitcoin from your wallet to the betting account. However, you should ensure the Bitcoin amount you enter is above or equal to the minimum amount required by your betting site.
That aside, the beauty of using Bitcoin mobile deposits services is you will enjoy fast transfers of cash. Also, you relish top-notch security, as opposed to using public computers.
Bitcoin Online Betting – Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements typically apply terms for using a freebie at a betting site. They indicate the duration and number of times you should wager giveaway before you can withdraw winnings. That aims to encourage bettors to wager more and use bonuses faster.
Almost all betting sites set wagering requirements, regardless of whether you get a bonus while depositing with Bitcoin or any other transaction method. However, the terms vary, depending on the offer and the site you use to bet.
Bitcoin Advantages And Disadvantages
Every bettor using Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw funds at betting sites stands to enjoy many benefits. On the other side, there are a few setbacks you may face in the process. Below are some of the significant advantages and disadvantages of using Bitcoin:
- Anonymous and Private: Bitcoin is entirely private, unlike in payments through banks, where your transactions can be tracked. The only thing a person can know about you is the address of the Bitcoin wallet. However, no one can trace who the address belongs to or their identity.
- Payment Freedom: There is a lot of liberty that comes with paying or receiving cash through Bitcoin. You can transfer funds to people in any part of the world with no payment limits, provided they have a Bitcoin or a bank account that accepts cryptocurrencies.
- Minimal Fees: The exciting thing about Bitcoin is that it has low or sometimes zero transaction fees. However, all that boils on your priority when transacting. For instance, if you wish to transact fast, you will have to pay some transaction fees.
- Speed: Bitcoin transactions are fast compared to banking channels. It only takes a few minutes to make the transaction.
- Degree of acceptance: Bitcoin has a limited reach in terms of the bookies accepting it. More so, you must be willing to join Bitcoin casino sites if you are adamant you want to utilize the currency.
- Sophistication: Few people know how to use Bitcoin. Loads of bettors perceive the currency to be complicated; hence they never consider using it to bet.
- Volatility: Bitcoin prices are volatile and tend to go up and down all the time. That makes it hard for you to predict if it will work in your favor or not.
- Ongoing developments: Bitcoin software has many incomplete features in active development. Most Bitcoin firms are new, and still, they do not give any insurance.
Bitcoin Bonuses And Free Bets
Free bets always lure players into using Bitcoin betting sites. Luckily, there is a wide range of Bitcoin bonus options up for grabs. Every Bitcoin bookie has its unique way of offering a Bitcoin bonus. Some of the most common Bitcoin bonus options include:
- Bitcoin Welcome Bonus: It is the immediate bonus you will earn after signing up. More often than ever, it will come as known as a double of your first-time deposit.
- Deposit Bonus Funds: This a bonus offered once you deposit in a bookie account for the second time.
- VIP bonus: This offer will be available to a selected group of bettors who bet and deposit cash regularly using Bitcoin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency in the form of virtual currency that exists online. The worth is believed to be the highest among all legal tenders globally.
You can sell the Bitcoin to other crypto customers or financial institutions and use the cash how you deem best.
You can purchase it from Online exchanges such as Zebpay, Unocoin, and Coinsecure.
Yes. There are caps since free games use the same principle as real games to help you get the gameplay’s genuine feel.
No, no explicit rules stop you from purchasing the cryptocurrency provided you have cash and open a Bitcoin account.
Yes. You can use Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Stellar Lumen, among others.
No. Their worth varies based on demand, coin’s utility, scarcity, among other factors.
Now you have all the information regarding Bitcoin betting sites and how you can use them to wager. The crux of the matter is you own a Bitcoin casino account and sign up to gamble at a reputable betting site accepting Bitcoin. That way, you will transact cash swiftly and get freebies. Overall, we would like you to note that our platform isn’t attached to Bitcoin or any betting site. The terms and conditions set by the two institutions are independent. Ideally, if a bookie opts to stop accepting Bitcoin payment, bettors should find other channels such as wire bank transfer, Muchbetter,Neteller to make transactions. Overall, if you still don’t have a betting account, sign up at FUN88 here today.